The GSMA has been claiming that an A5/1 Rainbow Table will need the equivalent of a tower of books 20km high, which is about as useful as saying that such a table couldn’t be written on a fish.
- A Stick Figure Guide to AES
- The Hobbit, rewritten as a 419 Scam
- ASCII Portal has been released. And it’s fun!
- 50 Things I Never Need To Hear At Another Conference – the best thing I’ve seen coming from AGDC (or GDCA?) this year.
- Talk To Your Kids About Sex
I wholeheartedly agree with this article in the Escapist: Give me a Win Button
I have a number of games that I absolutely love to bits, but I haven’t been able to finishe them simpl because I’m stuck at some boss or other thing and cannot bring myself do sit down again and try and beat it. And with every month I don’t do it, I forget how the comboes in the game work, and my chances of beating the game get worse. So I’m left halfway in the game, and I’ll never get my money’s worth of awesome.
This affects the following games:
- Starfox Adventures: I’m stuck about halfway at a railshooter-sequence, and I suck at rail shooters. Damnit, I bought Starfox Adventures because it was an adventure game, if I’d wanted a rail shooter, I would have gotten something else.
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. I am stuck at the fight against the gryphon boss, and as much as I would love to see the end of the story and the rest of the beautiful levels, I just cannot bring myself to try it again over and over. I just want to skip this and move on, please.
- Beyond Good and Evil: A fantastic game. I’m fighting the final boss, and I can do all the comboes except for the very final blow that kills it, which I screwed up so many times over the course of a week that I stopped playing. This was of course two years ago, I still haven’t seen the end of the game, and I don’t remember a single move, so I might as well watch the end on Youtube. That’s not fulfilling at all.
Game Designers: Please give me some cheat codes. I know I complained about them when I was a teenager, but I have changed my mind.
Schon an mehreren Stellen im Internet gefunden. Die Hände! Haha!