- Any party with the intent of getting rid of your alcohol will have the opposite result.
- Not everyone has facebook, but it’s events are still useful.
- At the end, there’s always someone who leaves and you think “Oh no, we hardly talked at all tonight”.
- Having a good collection of hearted songs on thesixtyone makes music selection a non-problem.
- At this time of the year, warm food = good.
- If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. Or let Oprah help you.
- You don’t have to buy chips. Everyone else will bring way too many.
- Instead, focus on making some good food.
- Make food you’ve made before. This is not the time to try out that polenta recipe.
- OTOH, making apple pie, even for the first time, is a winner.
- I’m going to miss my friends.
Hand graphic selection screen from Hudson’s World RPS, an online rock-paper-scissors game released on September 30
If I had an iPhone, I’d be wasting spending my cash on things that are more portable than most of the ones I own and cannot bring with me to the states. My PS2 needs a new home.
OMG, Cute Overload! (via juliasegal)